Yesphones.co.uk is a brand owned and operated by Acceleration Media Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company no: 12417503 and company address: 167-169 Great Portland street, London, W1W 5PF.
Information We Collect
We collect different types of information from our users, including:
Personal Information: We may collect your name, email address, and other contact information when you register for an account, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a contact form.
Usage Information: We collect data on how you interact with our website, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and your IP address. We use this information to improve our website and provide a better user experience.
- Remember your preferences and settings
- Enable certain features and functionality
- Analyze how our website is used and measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
Please note that we are not responsible for the content or policies of third-party websites, and you should review their privacy policies and cookies policies before providing any personal information.
When you access our website, a connection is established with CookieFirst’s server to give us the possibility to obtain valid consent from you to the use of certain cookies. CookieFirst then stores a cookie in your browser in order to be able to activate only those cookies to which you have consented and to properly document this. The data processed is stored until the predefined storage period expires or you request to delete the data. Certain mandatory legal storage periods may apply notwithstanding the aforementioned.
Data processing agreement
We have concluded a data processing agreement with CookieFirst. This is a contract required by data protection law, which ensures that data of our website visitors is only processed in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with the GDPR.
Server log files
Our website and CookieFirst automatically collect and store information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. The following data is collected:
- Your consent status or the withdrawal of consent
- Your anonymised IP address
- Information about your Browser
- Information about your Device
- The date and time you have visited our website
- The webpage url where you saved or updated your consent preferences
- The approximate location of the user that saved their consent preference
- A universally unique identifier (UUID) of the website visitor that clicked the cookie banner
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our website and services
- To communicate with you about our website, services, and promotions
- To personalize your experience on our website
- To conduct research and analysis to improve our website and services
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
How We Protect Your Information
We take appropriate measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use industry-standard security technologies and procedures to safeguard your data, and we regularly review and update our security measures to ensure they are effective.
However, no security measure is 100% effective, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and taking appropriate measures to protect your own data.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites, products, or services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites, and you should review their privacy policies before providing any personal information.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- The right to access and receive a copy of your personal data
- The right to request that we correct or update any inaccurate or incomplete data
- The right to request that we delete your personal data, subject to certain exceptions
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data for certain purposes
- The right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data
To exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com